Accounting Analyst (Part Time)Bookmark This
DescriptionOur client is currently seeking a Part Time Accounting Analyst for a 4 month position with the strong possibility of an ongoing extension. The position is located in Warrensville, IL.In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:-Competitive pay-Paid holidays-Year-end bonus program-Recognition and incentive programs-Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center ** This position is part time, 20 hours a week (4 hours, 5 days a week)** Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Accountable for the control of the financial activities for the retail business.
- Will be the first point of contact into the financial community for the Retail and Marketing teams.
- This role will also be responsible for the contra/bill back review and marketing support, loan, administration, and promissory note administration.
- Support loan administration DOFO and DODO channels of trade as well.
- Work closely with the PPR team to support the delivery of in year business performance processes including Monthly MI and performance analysis, plan, forecasts (GFOs), balanced score cards and VPP calculations.
- B.S. in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
- Experience in SAP, BW and Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Team Player
- Self Starter
- Ability to handle competing priorities
- Understands group and/or statutory reporting process
- Knowledge of balance sheet, income statement and cash-flow analysis and presentation
- Knowledge of retail accounting processes
- Strong financial analysis and business facing skill set
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and download The Talent Project, a free iPad® app by Kelly Services.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.Connect with us on ]]