Accounting Associate Entry levelBookmark This
BAYADA Home Health Care
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in a fast-growing industry? Do you want to make a difference in people’s lives while you grow your career and learn the business? We’re BAYADA Home Health Care—a leading home health care company—and we believe that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. We want you to apply your energy and skills to this dynamic and entrepreneurial environment and become an integral part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients.Responsibilities:
Our Accounting Services' Office located in Moorestown, New Jersey is seeking an entry level accounting associate
1. Demonstrate and communicate the core values of BAYADA Home Health Care and The BAYADA Way.
2. Learn various aspects of the organization through technology training, hands-on learning, cross training and site visits.
3. Process and manage field payroll:
a. Verify payroll reports
b. Employee Data Maintenance (W4, I9, direct deposits)
c. Distribute paychecks
d. Garnishment processing
e. W2 distribution
f. Employment Verifications
g. Resolve field employee payroll issues
4. Process Accounts Payable:
a. Process invoices for payment and code to appropriate expense account
b. Verify Contracted Services invoices for completeness and accuracy
c. Prepare payments for contracted services
d. Review expense reports for authorization, code and submit for payment
e. Control, reconcile and replenish petty cash accounts
f. Resolve any vendor discrepancies
5. Process Late List:
a. Receive, match and distribute all claims and invoices to the appropriate biller
b. Receive, sort and distribute all billing documentation received from service offices according to established schedules
c. Review all items received from the reimbursement teams for inclusion in the late list
d. Maintain the file of all unbilled claims that have been entered into the late list
6. Respond to service office questions.
7. Manage a heavy workload and adhere to strict deadlines while providing exceptional customer service to the Responsibility Group, colleagues, and others inside and outside of the organization.
8. Present oneself professionally and interact/build relationships with others in the organization including the Responsibility Group, management, et al.
9. Establish and maintain working relationships with the organization’s principal contacts including where necessary, employees, vendors, and other constituents. Represent the organization to various other organizations and the public as appropriate and necessary.
10. Draft and distribute professional correspondence and announcements.
11. Support the team (office and company) and provide back up as needed.
12. Keep supervisor informed of any problems or issues requiring action.
13. Support annual audits and compliance reviews, as needed.
14. Demonstrate flexibility regarding assigned tasks to meet.
15. Demonstrate solid performance or exceed performance standards in key job dimensions/attributes as defined on the Performance Appraisal for Office Staff, 0-3240.
16. Perform related duties, or as required or requested by SupervisorQualifications:
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with 1 year or more of related experience.
Knowledge of a variety of office practices, operation of office equipment, such as computers, requiring some advanced skills knowledge.
Knowledge of basic accounting required.