Accounts Receivable ClerkBookmark This
Robert Half Finance & Accounting
DescriptionThe successful Accounts Receivable Clerk/Associate will be responsible for accounting activities within the North America Distribution Headquarters and for accounting activities within some of our field accounting cost centers. These activities include, but not limited to:
- Account reconciliation,
- Unclaimed property responsibilities,
- Accounts receivable, month end journal entries/ responsibilities and customer refund processing.
- In addition, ad hoc analysis and special projects work are an essential component of the position.
Qualifications: The ideal candidate will have an:
- Associate Degree in accounting or related field or equivalent 3+ years of work experience
- Extensive organizational skills to prioritize and manage many initiatives concurrently are required.
- Excellent problem solving skills is required.
- Must be an assertive self-starter, with a high energy level, who is able to work effectively independently as well as a team member. In addition, must exercise sound judgment in decision making, be extremely detail oriented and apply a consultative approach to problem solving.
- Strong oral/written communication and interpersonal skills are essential in order to successfully interface with other accounting groups.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required, additional skills in Access and/or PeopleSoft and Essbase are a plus.
Ideally they are looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to be very detail oriented and be able to work individually as well as in teams. This Accounts Receivable Clerk will work heavily with Excel, Access and PeopleSoft.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.