Accounts Receivable Coordinator - Associate IIBookmark This
As part of the Ryder team the Accounts Receivable Coordinator - Associate II will handle a variety of tasks including researching all unapplied credits on billing customer accounts as well as credit memo validation and processing in both CARMS and FIS. Unapplied credits resolution includes either refunding the customer, reversing the credit back to revenue, issuing a dummy credit invoice, or placing amounts in a security account.
- High school diploma plus occupational specific training beyond high school or an AA degree preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year of basic accounting knowledge or proven work experience in AR.
- Mainframe AR and AS400 system experience preferred.
- Good organizational skills and time management abilities required
- Attention to detail and good follow up skills
- The ability to take initiative and exhibit good judgment
- Strong customer service orientation and problem solving skills
- The ability to interpret data in situations where the information or problems are not overly complex.
- The ability to exchange information on factual matters
- The ability to set priorities, organize work, select the appropriate method(s) for processing the work and request occasional exceptions.
- Good oral and written communication skills required
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks with limited supervision preferred
- Team player and self motivated
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace.