Activities AssistantBookmark This
Sunrise Senior Living
Palos Park, IL
DescriptionAs a Sunrise Activities Assistant you will be responsible for assisting with the day to day activities and programs for a Sunrise Senior Living community. You will assist and lead volunteer based activities and programs that enrich the lives of the residents.
As an Activities Assistant you will maintain relationships with local schools, businesses and social organizations in maintaining an active network of volunteers and community resources. You will maintain a monthly calendar of activities and events that provide a variety of resident and family centered experiences.
- At least one year job related experience preferably in a senior living environment.
- High school diploma required.
- Proven ability to train and motivate volunteers and fellow team members to provide the best in quality activity programming.
- Maintain all appropriate state level certifications or licenses such as CDL (commercial driver's license).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook and Excel) with the ability to learn new applications.
- As an Activities Assistant, you will also be required to make small group presentations and take the lead in orienting and training all volunteer associates.