Activities Director AssisstantBookmark This
Autumn Cove Retirement Community
4425 Greenbrier Dear Rd.
DescriptionAutumn Cove Retirement Community is located on 25 acres in a pastoral setting in Golden Springs. Licensed by the state of Alabama for both Assisted Living and Specialty Care Assisted Living, our beautifully designed 65-bed community features three different apartment styles for a total of 56 apartment homes. Our campus also includes an expansive lobby, restaurant-style dining room, recreation room/ wellness facility, a scenic nature trail, activity room, computer access, laundry facilities, and more.
Responsibilities- Sets up needed accessories for planned activities
- Compiles daily activities as needed
- Coordinates resident activities as scheduled on daily activity sheet
- Encourages resident participation in all activites
- Leads scheduled exercise classes and other activities
- Monitors and assists residents on exercise equipment
- Assesses resident interaction with planned activities
- Oversees Activities Department
- Shops for activity supplies at direction of Administrator
- Coordinates and accompanies residents for "out to lunch"
- Is designated driver for resident outings as scheduled
- Coordinates schedule for all part-time activity assistants
- Performs evaluations on all assessments