Actuarial Analyst, Individual Life- Dover, NHBookmark This
Liberty Mutual Insurance
DescriptionDescription Advance your Actuarial career at Liberty Mutual Insurance- A Fortune 100 Company! Liberty Mutual Actuaries use their analytical talents to resolve thought-provoking business problems and bring value to our customers in a collaborative, challenging, and dynamic work environment. Our Actuaries regularly make recommendations to management and are partners in the decision making process. They provide business advice and support senior management by providing analysis critical to the key functions of our business. This role, a s part of the Individual Life research and analysis team, will contribute to development and enhancement of the companys risk assessment and risk management, including enhancements to the companys economic capital model, financial analysis, and asset and liability modeling. Major product lines include structured settlements, universal life, whole life, term, and deferred annuities.
- Maintain status in Actuarial Student Development Program
- Assist with modeling for various purposes including economic capital, reinsurance program evaluation.
- Assist with overall maintenance of companys MG-ALFA models, including consistency of models used across functional areas.
- Assists in evaluation of developing regulations and guidance.
- Assist in creation of summary documents demonstrating project results for presentation to senior management
- Handles special projects as assigned