Admin Associate IIIBookmark This
Under limited supervision, provides administrative support and coordinates specific activities as assigned within the department. Possesses familiarity with corporate operations and staff.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities: Essential Functions:
1.Performs a wide range of administrative support duties as required, including but not limited to using word processing and spreadsheet applications on a PC, filing, directing phone and in-person requests for information, preparation of internal correspondence, schedule and travel coordination, mail processing, and departmental meeting support.
2. Accomplishes specific departmental responsibilities in accordance with published departmental work instructions. Maintains department procedures and work instructions.
3. Works with specialized software applications to develop controls and reports for the department, division or company.
4. Participates in the administrative tracking of departmental budget, annual objectives and strategic planning efforts.
5. Participates in departmental or cross-functional teams as appropriate.
6. Assist in procedure development as required.
7. Maintain accurate records as required.
8. Acts in a safe manner and seeks to ensure the safety of others in the immediate work environment.
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
- PC literacy is necessary as well as demonstrable proficiency in grammar, spelling, typing, composition and math. Additional business office training is desirable.
- Four years demonstrated administrative experience is required. Experience in administering documentation systems and basic office administration is required. The use of sophisticated office equipment and software is required.
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment.
- Must possess strong organizational skills.
- Must possess strong customer service skills.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Ability to successfully manage travel schedules and multiple calendars.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in
providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in
2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion. [Visit kellyservices.com and
connect with us on Facebook,
href="https://twitter.com/kellyservices">Twitter. Download WorkWire™, a free career and employment resource iPad® app by
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Connect with us on