Administrative AssistantBookmark This
MARIASCH STUDIOS, INC
80 ATLANTIC AVE
Mariasch Studios, Inc
We are a Manufacturer of gifts and decorative accessories located in Lynbrook, Long Island currently looking for an Office Assistant to serve as the cornerstone of the office, the glue that binds everyone together and the first person workers will approach when there’s a problem, which can range from the serious, to just needing a new stapler. With a range of responsibilities at your feet, you need to be a great all-rounder and an expert at multi-tasking.
The role of Office Assistant is demanding and bursting with variety. The future Office Assistant will love the diversity the role offers and your daily tasks will include:
• Performs a variety of clerical work involving standardized forms, reports, data, and procedures
• Organizes and maintains file systems, and files correspondence and other records
• Orders and maintains supplies, and arranges for equipment maintenance
• Develop and grow internal and external customer relationships for the purpose of improving company's growth
• Conducts research, and compiles reports
• A/P & A/R filing and file maintenance
• Maintain supply of promotional printed material, such as brochures, price books, color charts, binders, etc.
• Answer phone calls and support customers with their needs
• Assist the Plant Production Manager in the day to day office functions to insure efficiency
• Extremely resourceful
• Superior organizational skills
• Excellent Time Management skills
• Forward thinking
• Decision-making abilities
• Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment
• Good interpersonal communication. Specifically, the ability to work with all levels of Management and deal with differing personalities with a smile and pleasant attitude
• College Degree
• Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, Computer and Telephone systems. Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator a plus.
• Prior work experience in at least a clerical/secretarial/administrative position
• Spanish as a second language a plus.
Please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements.