Administrative AssistantBookmark This
- Prepare confidential correspondence and presentations for staff.
- Manage calendars and schedules for staff.
- Manage expense reports for staff.
- Manage travel details for staff.
- Prepare/distribute Technical Report as requested.
- Assist with management of facility daily operations.
- Coordinate transportation for visitors and staff as needed.
- Provide support to conference room scheduling including meeting requirements and technical assistance with Audio Video equip.
- Coordinate various social events as requested.
- May supervise.
- Other duties as required.
- Post high school education; 2 or 4 year degree a plus.
- 4+ years administrative experience.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent planning, organizational and decision making skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, and still maintain high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Team player with a positive attitude and willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Prior supervisory experience preferred.
- Demonstrated maturity, self-confidence, professionalism .