Administrative Assistant II JobBookmark This
DescriptionAdministrative Assistant II-ADM000173
- Coordinate flow of oral and written communications.
- Ensure appropriate telephone coverage is maintained at all times.
- Update and maintain calendar and monitor schedules.
- Sort, prioritize, answer, organize, and distribute mail.
- Prepare correspondence, reports, presentations, and memos.
- Plan and coordinate meetings and make travel arrangements.
- Initiate procedures and actions to ensure and improve efficiency and organization of Help Desk and Tech Support Leader’s office.
- Interact with department personnel and executive staff.
- Handle issues/questions/follow-ups for Help Desk and Tech Support Leaders where appropriate.
- Organize and maintain office files for Help Desk and Tech Support Leaders.
- 3-5 years administrative experience required.
- High School diploma or state equivalency required.
- Professional, discreet manner in maintaining confidentiality.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple priorities.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook required.
- Excellent verbal communication skills to include ability to effectively handle complex questions and issues independently.
- Strong interpersonal skills, business sense, and professionalism to communicate with all levels of management and staff.
- Flexible and cooperative in working on team efforts with attention to detail.
- Organization skills and ability to prioritize and take initiative to accommodate work flow.
Job : Administrative Services
Location(s) : Wisconsin-WAUKESHA_WI