Administrative Assistant, TRS Products & ServicesBookmark This
The Administrative Assistant, TRS Product and Services and is responsible for providing support to several mid-level managers within TRS Product and Services. Responsibilities include:
· Primary responsibilities include meeting support (calendaring, securing rooms/dial-in, scheduling video bridges, etc.) as well as travel and expense management support, including reconciling corporate credit card statements.
· Support leaders in the preparation of reports and presentations
· Process vendor invoices, as needed
· May serve as Paymaster for leaders and his/her direct reports
· May compose memos of a routine nature for leaders supported
· Process Gifts and Entertainment for leaders supported in accordance with company policy
· Retain records in accordance with Records Retention standards
· Procure supplies for TRS Product and Service associates in assigned location(s)
· Other projects as assigned
- Minimum of 3-5 years administrative experience.
- Prior experience working with senior executives required.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other software such as Lotus Notes and Adobe Acrobat.
- Proven ability to create and maintain professional relationships; excellent business etiquette.
- High degree of self-motivation and results-orientation. Ability to quickly master new challenges and prioritize own activities.
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision, in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Associates degree and/or administrative certification(s) a plus.
- Ability to travel when necessary.
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed.