Administrative Internship For Not-For-Profit OrganizationBookmark This
Seniors Intervention Group
1607 Cherrywood Lane
DescriptionThe Seniors Intervention Group (SIG) is a not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) organization located in Longwood, Florida. Our membership is comprised of professionals and lenders who serve the senior community.
SIG is led by volunteer Board members and Group Leaders. We have need of an administrative intern to help us support the work of our volunteers.
SIG is accepting applications for its Summer and Fall Internships. Please submit your application to email@example.com.
Visit us at www.seniorsinterventiongroup.org to learn more.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Answering Incoming Emails/Calls—related to events and general inquiries
• Managing Online Registration and contacts,
• Managing fundraising events
• Building Relationships—with volunteers and other professional associations complementary to real estate investing.
• Support the activities of our Volunteer Board and Group Leaders.
• Plan, promote and attend live Senior related meetings and seminars.
We are looking for interns who are passionate, positive, and hardworking, with excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills. All interns are expected to work a minimum of 10 hours a week and 1 weekend event per month. Interns are required to commit to a full semester and must receive college credit. Interns must have reliable transportation to our offices.
Strong Work Ethic & Positive Attitude
Excellent Communications Skills (Verbal & Written)
Excellent Phone Etiquette
A Love for Connecting With People
Attention to Detail