Non Paid Administrative Assistant (Could Lead to Full-time Paid Position)Bookmark This
Apex Virtual Solutions
155 Westridge Pkwy Suite 301
Mc Donough, GA
DescriptionApex Virtual Solutions is an Atlanta, Georgia based marketing and design company that was established to provide excellent, expert solutions to businesses and entrepreneurs. Apex Virtual Solutions became a fully operational service based company in early 2007. We have built our reputation on trust and consistency.
Apex Virtual Solutions offers a variety of services including virtual assistant support, website design and online marketing.
We are looking for an Administrative Intern who will work performing administrative staff work. You will also review projects focusing on department operations and participate in the collection and preparation of data relative to the work of the department.
Perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the department and/or managers and supervisors to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
- receive and direct visitors and clients
- general clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
- maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- retrieve documents from filing system
- handle requests for information and data
- resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- prepare written responses to routine enquiries
- prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for managers or supervisors
- prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules
- record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- maintain office supply inventories
RequirementsEducation and Experience
- computer skills and knowledge of relevant software
- knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
- knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
- knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
- communication skills - written and verbal
- planning and organizing
- problem assessment and problem solving
- information gathering and information monitoring
- attention to detail and accuracy
- customer service orientation