Advantage Budget Business AnalystBookmark This
DescriptionThe role of this position is to be a member of the analyst team assigned to the evaluation, design, and implementation of various Performance Budgeting projects across the country. The selected individual will analyze and document requirements and functional designs, and review technical designs to ensure that the solution complies with the functional requirements.
* Work on business analysis activities surround the implementation of the Advantage Performance Budgeting software module.
* Experienced in administering a public sector budgeting solution such as, Advantage, BRASS, PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle, and Hyperion.
* 2-3 years experience working in a state or local government budget office.
* Requires knowledge of the Public Sector ERP arena, preferably State Local.
* Proficient business analysis and writing skills required.
* Experience in requirements gathering and analysis.
* Strong Budget background with excellent communication skills and client management skills.
* Ability to work with team environment.
Non Essential Skills:
* Report development and/or SQL
* Server/operating system administration
* Excel macro development
* Advantage, BRASS, PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle/Hyperion and Lawson.
This position is a Monday-Thursday travel role to various client sites. The first project assignment will be in Philadelphia, PA.