Advantage Performance Budgeting Analyst - LeadBookmark This
DescriptionThe role of this position is to lead the evaluation, design, and implementation of various Performance Budgeting projects across the country. The selected individual will lead the effort to analyze and document requirements and functional designs, and review technical designs to ensure that the solution complies with the functional requirements. Also, this person will be responsible for day-to-day management of project activities pertaining to Performance Budgeting.
* Work with independently with little supervision.
* Experienced in administering a public sector budgeting solution such as, Advantage, BRASS, PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle, and Hyperion.
* 5+ years experience working in a state or local government budget office.
* Requires knowledge of the Public Sector ERP arena, preferably State Local.
* Strong business analysis and writing skills required.
* Experience in requirements gathering and analysis.
* Strong Budget background with excellent communication skills and client management skills.
* Ability to work with team environment.
Non Essential Skills:
* Report development and/or SQL
* Server/operating system administration
* Excel macro development
* Advantage, BRASS, PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle/Hyperion and Lawson.
This position is a Monday-Thursday travel role to various client sites. The first assignment will be in Philadelphia, PA