Aflac Internship ProgramBookmark This
214-25 42nd Avenue
AFLAC is a Fortune 500 company and part of the prestigious Standard & Poors 500 Index. AFLAC was honored as one of the 100 “Best Companies to Work For” for the fifth consecutive year by Fortune Magazine (January 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010).
This unique Internship/Training Program offers an intense training program that prepares college students for a professional career. AFLAC’s comprehensive training combined with hands on field experience improves resumes and dramatically increases confidence.
The program is broken down into three distinct segments.
1/3 Classroom Training & Certification
• Tax Code Certification
• Sales & Marketing Training
• Enrollment Certification
• Professional Licensing
• Professional Development Seminars
• Strategic Marketing Training—“Working with the Who’s Who in the Baltimore-Washington Business Community”
1/3 Field Training and Observation
• Witness meetings with area professionals (CEO’s, CFO’s, Controllers, CPA’s, etc.)
• Observe Strategic Marketing and Development Interaction
• Participate in Enrollments
• Money through Lucrative Commissions
• Stock Bonuses
• Trips to exotic locations i.e. Hawaii, Jamaica
1/3 Marketing and Market Development
• “Unconventional Marketing”
• Referral Development
• Internet Marketing
• Interpersonal Contact
• Learn Communication Techniques Invaluable for Persuasion over the phone
• Master “Top-Down” Sales
about 15 hours a week
Yes College Credit.
No High School students.
**Successful candidates will be offered full time positions**
Receive Class Credit: Students are encouraged to seek credits (3 or 6 credits) for this 1 or 2 semester internship.