Aftermarket Sales Support Intern (Multiple U.S. Locations) - Summer 2014Bookmark This
The primary responsibility of the Sales Support Intern is to create awareness/excitement and use of our products, services and promotions at the Service Dealer level (i.e. placing strut displays and placing/updating POP materials.)
- Control individual expense AOP
- Gather competitive information
- Execute customer/event specific action plans defined by Region/Division Manager including:
- Prospect/opportunity calls
- Ride Drive support
- Performance Trailer support
- Create innovative trade promotions/programs
- Attend trade shows
- Assess/recognize current customer needs and anticipate emerging needs
- Effectively balance the need for quality of service with speed of delivery
- Complete all requested/required paperwork in a timely manner, manage in the best interest of the company all assets assigned and utilize good judgment in commitment and spending of company funds
- Move product inventories, conduct customer changeovers, relocate customer inventories, etc.
- Maintain a valid driver's license.
- Effective interpersonal skills, including both oral and written communications.
- Strong presentation/training skills with the ability to address large groups.
- Energetic, self-starter PC proficient (presentations, spreadsheets, word processing).
- Strong time management skills.
- Willingness to travel 90% of working time.
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Business; Automotive Aftermarket Management or Sales majors preferred.
*** There are a total of three positions available. Positions will support the following markets: Chicago, Detroit, Northern California