Insurance AgentBookmark This
Allstate Insurance Company
DescriptionWe Want You! Allstate is looking for individuals who would like to start their own business and be a part of Allstate's new agency developmental concept. Check out the benefits:
- Unlimited earning potential
- Economic interest in the book of business you write
- State of the artAllstatebranded retail location
- Monthly marketing allowance
- Shared costs for office space and monthly expenses
- Brand recognition
- Ongoing training and support from Allstate's Business Development Team
What you need to succeed as an Allstate Agent:
- The desire to be an entrepreneur, create strategic business solutions, and hire/motivate staff.
- Proactive networking skills to build relationships to drive results and profitability.
- The willingness to learn about the industry and the tools needed to succeed.
- At least $50,000 in liquid capital (not a franchise fee).
- Proven track record of success managing and/or running a business.
- Driven to succeed and make a lot of money!