Sales Analyst - Derivatives - Boston, MABookmark This
Citizens Financial Group
The Sales Analyst position is responsible for effective desk coverage and Sales support, with particular emphasis on responding to internal and external inquiries, financial analysis/modeling, risk evaluation, client pricing and pitch books/presentations, execution for the risk management portfolio, and other sundry duties as assigned by Sales Producer /Team Leader.
The Sales Analyst is responsible for ensuring all new deal flow is seamless by addressing client calls, modeling, pricing, executing transactions, and providing ongoing market updates to assist the Sales Producer.
The Sales Analyst is responsible for assisting the Sales Producer in managing existing client relationships, including answering inquiries on product or statements, valuations, terminations, working with Middle Office/Operations on requests, and examining restructure opportunities in the existing portfolio.
The Sales Analyst is responsible for Weekly distributions (including market updates and memos to Senior Management), managing any deal tracking sheets/systems, managing Salesforce and pipeline activity, and project work as needed. These projects may include: reporting, gathering data on the business/industry/market, analyzing data, and creating presentations for use throughout the bank.
The Sales Analyst will perform the functions of the position with periodic oversight and is expected to perform with minimal supervisory intervention
All Sales colleagues are held accountable for business activities performed on behalf of RBS Citizens, N.A. This may include ensuring each client is treated fairly, clients meet the Eligible Contract Participant criteria, trades are executed in a timely manner, and products offered are suitable and appropriate. In addition, Sales colleagues must ensure business activities comply with all respective Regulatory/Compliance policies (e.g. Dodd-Frank, Commercial Credit Policy, etc.).
Exhibited competency in financial analysis and deal structuring, understanding and application of product knowledge and internal policies, and ability to provide top-tier client service.
- Bachelors Degree - Finance, accounting and/or economics preferred
- Competency in Microsoft Word/Excel/Powerpoint and Bloomberg applications.
- Capable of interpreting and detecting issues with financial statements and can put them into the context of the client's history and articulate possible risk management opportunities.
- Independently ensures that all monitoring and tracking requirements are met and that all documentation is on file for new/existing clients and transactions.
- Able to compare loan docs to risk management docs and confirm that they match and/or identify potential issues contained within documentation.
- Able to manage deal flow to effectively assist Sales Producer as needed in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates an ability to learn quickly, and actively pursues opportunities to develop skill sets and networks.
- Displays strong verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills.
- Independently follows up with borrowers to address any questions or to resolve issues on a timely basis.
- Displays ability to engage with customers directly and may accompany Sales Producer on client visits or attend client meetings.
- Displays competency with critical and analytical thinking and is able to identify connections between issues and actions needed to resolve issues for clients within the portfolio to ensure seamless desk support and continued compliance with credit and risk policies and practices.
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of RBS Citizens, N.A. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any othercategory protected by federal, state and/or local laws.