Network AnalystBookmark This
Clinical Licensure Required :N/A
Job Type:Full Time Position Summary:
The main responsibilities of this role are:
(1) Support Network Development and Network Strategies teams by running data extracts, analyzing pharmacy data, and creating reports regarding network access and network disruptions.
(2) Communicate with major internal customers - Sales, Account Management and Proposal teams to provide customized solutions to their network access and disruption reporting needs to retain and win new business.
(3) Access pharmacy claims data warehouses using tools such as SAS in order to pull claims data then will organize and analyze results.
(4) Provide network analytical support across all lines of business including commercial and Medicare Part D for the purposes of network access analysis usinig geocoding software tools, including supporting current client contract performance guarantees.
(5) Analyze large sets of claims data and putting it into manageable formats such as Excel or PDF reports; responding to internal customers' business needs using ad-hoc analytics; and communicate findings back to the customer in an easy-to-understand way
(6) Forecasts how business decisions will impact pharmacy networks; works independently and as part of a team in order to produce quality reports accurately and efficiently Required Qualifications:
1. Minimum 3 years experience in data manipulation and analysis. 2. Previous experience in using logical and analytical skills to develop solutions for customers. 3. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Access is required. 4. Must be able to analyze large data sets, draw relevant conclusions, and communicate effectively back to the customer. 5. Must be able to work independently as well as a good team player who is well-organized with good follow through skills. 6. Solid written and verbal communication skills are also required. 7. Must be able to prioritize multiple responsibilities and meet deadlines. Preferred Qualifications:
1. Experience with PBM or other healthcare claims data is preferred. 2. Experience with SQL, SAS, Cognos, Ingenix (OptumInsight) or Quest geocoding software or other reporting tools is preferred. 3. A strong knowledge of healthcare claims and data layout is preferred. 4. Must possess the technical skills necessary to import/export and navigate large files and the analytical skills to understand what the data means. Education:
Bachelor's degree in Business/Science (B.A. or B.S.) is required or equivalent work experience. Prior familiarity with geocoding applications is preferred Business Overview:
CVS Caremark, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units - MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.