Android VM InternBookmark This
DescriptionThe Android Dalvik/ART VM development team in SSG works on developing and optimizing the Dalvik/ART VM runtime engine of the Android OS for Intel platforms. As an intern in the Android VM team, you would work under the guidance of the senior engineers in the team to develop new features in the Dalvik/ART VM run time engine.
-Must be pursuing a Master of Science degree, or Ph.D. in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering.
-Candidate must have 6+ months of educational experience in the following areas:
* Experience/Knowledge on computer architectures and familiarity with microprocessor architectures.
* Experience/Knowledge of software development skills in assembly or C and/or C++ programming on Linux operating systems environment including good debugging skills.
- Android OS experience would be a plus.
- Knowledge of the OS internals
- Experience/Knowledge on compiler optimization and code generation.
- Experience of low level system debugging skills.
- Experience with system performance optimizations.