Application Support Intern - St. Louis, MO JobBookmark This
Saint Louis, MO
DescriptionJob ID: 20142803-8825
Scottrade, Inc. has a Application Support Intern position available in Saint Louis, MO. The main purpose of this position is to assist Infrastructure Engineers, Team Leads, and Managers by capturing technical information, and creating/modifying documents in an appropriate format.
* Attend relevant technical meetings and serve as the scribe, recording meeting minutes and assigned tasks as required.
* Organize and create technical documents from notes, meeting minutes, and whiteboarding sessions, in an appropriate format.
* Routinely update technical documents, and various Sharepoint technical content sites.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Strong command of oral and written English, including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
* Strong skills in web publishing tools, including basic HTML.
* Basic level proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook.
* Foster company success through a professional appearance, being courteous to customers and all Scottrade associates and by having a positive attitude.
Education and Experience:
* Must be a currently-enrolled, full-time college student attending school in the area, with an emphasis in Information Technology or a related field.
* 3+ years experience using Microsoft Office products, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
Scottrade, Inc., an equal opportunity employer, is committed to inclusion and a diverse workforce
Languages English Spoken, English Written
Location MO - St Louis