Applications Programmer - Campus RecruitingBookmark This
DescriptionProvides functional and empirical analysis related to the design, development, and implementation of software systems, including, but not limited to application software, utility software, development software, and diagnostic software. Participates in the development of test strategies, devices, and systems. Must have the technical background and skills to perform in all phases of software design, development, documentation, and implementation. Ability to design and develop with of advanced networking techniques.
* Ability to integrate code from multiple vendors
* Analyze system level requirements
* Develop and document software requirements
* Analyze system architecture to implement requirements
* Develop detailed system designs
* Translate design into software code
* Perform unit level testing
* Perform system level integration testing of requirements
* Submit progress and metrics reports to management as required
* Prepare and present technical briefings as required.
Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, applied mathematics or applied physics.
* Must successfully complete the Stanley Background Investigation to include; 50 State Criminal, Education, Employment, Credit and Driving Records Checks for continued employment.
* Must obtain and maintain a SECRET security clearance is required for continued employment; US Citizenship is required.
* Must have recent experience developing software or prototype applications and be proficient in at least one of the following high order programming languages: Java, C, C++, C#, or Ada, in a Windows or Linux development environment.
* Must have a good understanding of the software development process.
* Must have excellent interpersonal skills, to include the ability to work on multi-functional teams, as well as proven verbal and written communication skills
Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related scientific or technical discipline