Applications Programmer Intern - Campus RecruitingBookmark This
DescriptionParticipates in the design of software tools and subsystems to support reuse and domain analyst. Assists Applications Engineer and Applications Programmer to interpret software requirements and design specifications to code and integrate and test software components.
* Analyze system level requirements
* Develop and document software requirements
* Analyze system architecture to implement requirements
* Develop detailed system designs
* Translate design into software code
* Perform unit level testing
* Perform system level integration testing of requirements
Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, applied mathematics or applied physics.
* Ability to successfully complete the Stanley Background Investigation to include; 50 State Criminal, Education, Employment, Credit and Driving Records Checks for continued employment.
* Ability to obtain and maintain a SECRET security clearance is required for continued employment; US Citizenship is required.