Assembly Workers Wanted!Bookmark This
Would you like to work for a global leader in pneumatic, hydraulic actuated, solenoid driven metering pumps, fluid control technologies and odorization equipment with facilities around the world?
Light Assemblers (1st 2nd Shift):
- Performs basic and repetitive routine electromechanical assembly tasks.
- Ability to use hand tools such as pneumatic tools, screwdrivers, torque wrenches etc.
- Methods of assembly and sequence are specified by verbal and written instructions.
- Works either on a production line or with small parts by inspecting and sorting.
- Performs quality checks in accordance with established quality procedures and ISO requirements.
- Perform sub and final assemblies with minimal supervision.
- Perform to written job instructions or engineering drawing / work order. Also utilize matrices for problem analysis.
- Work to achieve general knowledge of operation / function of assemblies as required to troubleshoot units.
- Learn operational or departmental equipment, tooling or gauging as required.
- Identify processing changes and methods improvements.
- Maintain current instrumentation calibration.
7am-3:30pm OR 3:30pm-12am
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA,
KELYB) is a leader in
providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and
consulting services as well as world-class
on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients
around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in
2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion. Visit
target="_blank" href="http://www.kellyservices.com/Global/Home/">kellyservices.com and
connect with us on
%3D4">WorkWire™, a free career and employment resource iPad® app by
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple
Connect with us on