Art for Water
DescriptionArt for Water projects educate and promote creative self-expression, collaboration and activism by bringing children and adults together in the making of public art to foster stewardship of an essential natural resource, water, and inspire advocacy for those living without basic needs. The position of Intern will require a variety of responsibilities and skills in order to achieve the organization’s mission.
Responsibilities1. General Studio Assistance
2. Social Media Management
3. General Office Assistance
4. Workshop Facilitation
5. Art Installation
6. Event Planning
RequirementsA high school diploma is required and enrollment in college or college degree preferred. Background in arts, communication, environmental studies a must. Minimum two years professional experience required. Experience working within diverse communities and all ages a plus.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
2. Time Management in an often self-directed work environment
3. Ability to work within a deadline or under pressure of time
4. Creativity & Flexibility
5. Ability to communicate to individuals and groups, and accurately transmit information
7. Ability to travel when necessary