Assistant Mechandise PlannerBookmark This
San Francisco, CA
DescriptionOur client, a leading beauty company, is currently looking for an Assistant Merchandise Planner. The AMP assists the Merchandise Planner with managing Basic replenishment to maximize business opportunities.
* Maintain forecasts, vendor parameters, orders, while reconciled to Open To Buy (OTB) to E3 replenishment system.
* Manage History Exception in ordering system
* Manage Replenishment POs to ensure appropriate inventory levels for each DC that fit within Open to Buy
* Place booster orders as trend to OTB out performs to projections
* Maintain OTB basic replenishment reconciliation
* Ensure top volume basic items are meeting company in stock goals
* Select Brand ownership of end to end planning
* Partner with Allocation Replenishment team on store level strategies and total store sales need
* Communicate weekly to team on actions taken on top volume out of stocks
* Communicate weekly to Stores on top volume out of stocks, provide ETAs and reasons of out of stocks
* Partner with Merchandise Planning Assistants to prioritize and maintain basic POs
* Provide basic forecast to Brands for future monthly needs as needed
* Additional projects as required
CORE COMPETENCIES: * Process Management * Managing and Measuring Work * Managerial Courage * Planning
1. 1 to 2 years retail planning experience (BA, BS preferred)
2. Proficiency with MS Office, with advanced Excel skills.
3. Good negotiation skills
4. Strong problem solving and analytical skills
5. Strong organizational and time management skills; able to handle multiple priorities
6. Strong verbal and written communication skills
7. Keen attention to detail.
8. Ability to work in fast-paced, often-changing environment.
9. Flexible; team player