Assistant Office Coordinator InternBookmark This
Canal Street, NY
Who we are:
An agency for up-and-coming fashion designers that works worldwide
What we do:
Designer Services: With an aim of presenting the most interesting in fashion design, LuxCartel prides itself on sourcing new creative talent. LuxCartel offers customized brand development, allowing its specially selected clientele to devote precious time to the creative process.
Our services include:
Across all areas of expertise, LuxCartel's operations are not limited by geographical boundaries. Our international network ensures that clients are constantly represented in the most forward-minded outlets across Europe, Russia, Middle East, Asia and the Americas.
Intern Position: Assistant Office Coordinator
Help to coordinate the office
Help to work on the monthly newsletter/magazine LXCarta
Send out press releases
Managing the showroom
- Execute assistance functions to help manage a showroom.
- Assist showroom management in their administrative tasks.
- Maintain a clean, attractive, and organized showroom appearance to enhance sales.
- Ensure that all products are appropriately displayed.
- Assist the clients in the process of product selection.
- Run errands