Assistant Swim CoachBookmark This
YMCA of Greater Hartford
11 Pinney Street
DescriptionThe Assistant Swim Coach will assist Swim Coaches and provide instruction and coaching for instructor level swimmers, ages 5-10.
Greets everyone by using names whenever possible; extends thanks whenever appropriate; makes relationship building the number one priority at all times. The position is responsible for ensuring that the mission, purpose, image and core values of the YMCA of Greater Hartford is conveyed.
Requirements• Must have current YMCA Lifeguarding or Red Cross Lifeguarding.
• Must have CPR for the Professional Rescuer Certification, AED, and Oxygen Administration.
• Must have Basic First Aid certification.
• Prior experience working with children in a sports related environment, swimming environment preferred and/or coaching background.
• Coaching Certification a plus.
• Ability to use independent judgment when needed.
• Ability to interact with children.
Employment is subject to a background check.