assistant recruiterBookmark This
Global Service Resources, Inc
DescriptionGLOBAL SERVICE RESOURCES, INC. launched a Recruiter Internship Program in the spring of 2010. After much success, the company has continued to hire IT recruiter interns on a seasonal (summer) or school semester-basis. As a Recruiter Intern, you will be paid hourly and take part in the full GLOBAL SERVICE RESOURCES, INC. Technical Resources’ IT Recruiter Training Program. Throughout the course of your internship, you will gain a substantial amount of experience and even receive cash bonuses for any contract or permanent placements made.
GLOBAL SERVICE RESOURCES, INC. (Applications, Voice, Internet, Data) Technical Resources is a contract and permanent IT recruiting company. Headquartered in Southern California, GLOBAL SERVICE RESOURCES, INC. specializes in placing information technology professionals with either an Infrastructure Support or Applications Development background.
Since our inception in 1993, GLOBAL SERVICE RESOURCES, INC. has grown to be among the leading IT recruiting firms in the area.
Responsibilities• Research, identify and recruit accurate candidates for placement in a timely fashion.
• Interview, evaluate and consider possible IT candidates for placement.
• Using own judgment, select the best available IT candidates for each position.
• Evaluate candidates to ensure each is interested and motivated to interview and accept opportunity.
• Manage multiple candidates and placed IT contract employees.
• Update candidates/employees regarding job status.
• Use discretion to negotiate compensation packages to obtain a strong margin.
• Personally interview candidates at your discretion.
• Meet with candidates or GLOBAL SERVICE RESOURCES, INC. Technical Resources consultants outside of office to identify and develop placement opportunities.
• Build relationships with prospective candidates.
• Maintain relationships with existing consultants.
• Maintain a high volume of calls (50-75 calls per day).
• Generate a minimum of 25 leads per week for salespeople.
• Communicate leads to the appropriate salesperson/salespeople.
• Other duties, as assigned by GLOBAL SERVICE RESOURCES, INC. Technical Resources.