Assistant to Editor in ChiefBookmark This
247 w 38th street
New York, NY
TWELV Magazine is looking for 2 amazing interns to be our Editor in Chief's assistant
About TWELV Magazine
TWELV is a brand new bi-annual fashion, art, music, and charity publication that just debuted this past June with Mischa Barton as our cover girl. It is a “creative movement collective for a thoughtful audience who shares the same passion for fashion, art, music, and charity.”
12% of our print and digital sales are donated to a variety of charities such as the World Food Program (WFP) and the United Nations Development Program (UNDP).
Interns must be available at least 2-3 days a week, but the more availability you have the more experience you will gain.
Please feel free to visit our website to read more about TWELV.
To apply for this position, email your resume and cover letter to,
ResponsibilitiesThis internship will give invaluable experience and knowledge, for interns will get hands on experience in many aspects of the magazine industry. Such as the following,
- Assisting with Production
- Sourcing Hair, Make-up, Shoot Location, etc.
- Assisting with Model Castings and sourcing models.
- Assisting the Entertainment department of the magazine
- Researching new artists, musicians, actors, actresses
- Reaching out to the new talents
- And more!
RequirementsRequirements for this position,
- Friendly, enthusiastic, multi-tasker, hard worker
- Knowledgeable about fashion, industry influencers, magazines, pop culture
- Strong Communication Skills
- Previous assisting experience is great but not required