Assistant to Vice President / Financial AdvisorBookmark This
275 Battery St, Suite 700
San Francisco, CA
DescriptionAxa Advisors, LLC is a leading provider of financial services for consumers and businesses, working with clients to help them define and meet their financial goals. We are a subsidiary of AXA Financial, Inc. whose other subsidiaries include such recognized brands as AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company, AXA Distributors, LLC and AllianceBernstein, L.P. Through our affiliation with the global AXA Group, we function as a portal for our clients to access a host of world-class financial services companies. AXA Group has over $1.859 trillion in client assets under management, as of June 30, 2007. The success of the AXA family of brands gives us capabilities and an ‘opportunistic synergism’ which help our clients achieve long-term financial success.
• Analyze financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies, products and services to help clients meet their financial objectives.
• Provide information and education to clients about the purpose and details of financial products, services and strategies.
• Contact clients periodically to determine if there have been changes in their financial status.
• Provide knowledgeable, objective financial guidance and customized strategies to consumer segments that demand the highest quality service.
Whether it is financial, estate, retirement or business planning you need, we have associates who can help with:
• Personal Financial Planning
• Retirement Planning
• Education Funding
• Estate Planning
• Annuities and Life Insurance
• Business Services
• Employer-Sponsored Retirement Plans, including 401(k) Plans
• Executive Compensation Programs
• Business Continuation Programs
• Investment Services/Brokerage
• Asset Management; Wrap Fee Accounts; Asset Allocation & Brokerage
Responsibilities• Support and help the VP in the training and development of new advisors
• Work as an integral part of the team dealing with everything from helping organise client meetings and events to preparing for client meetings.
• Assist in the onboarding of new associates from recruitment through to onboarding & orientation.
Requirements• Either graduated with or currently pursuing a four-year college degree is required
• Results-driven, highly motivated self-starter who possesses integrity, a strong work ethic and the desire to help others.
• Team player who possesses excellent interpersonal skills and communication abilities, with a high degree of self-confidence.
• Must be a US Citizen or permanent resident.