Assistant/fitness traineeBookmark This
4000 Hollywood Blvd Suite 555-S
DescriptionTo improve our client’s body image and to change their lifestyles, thereby building self confidence . Our active wear line is made women in mind with combining style, color, comfort and function for the woman wanting to workout while enjoying what she is wearing by feeling confident that her exercise apparel will perform as she does. We offer a personal trainer as a service to our local customers.
Responsibilities- Organize and collect progress reports
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
- Ability to assist our CMO in filling orders, following up with customers, maintaining appointments for our trainer and assisting in keeping facebook, twitter and google plus accounts updated.
Requirements- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Sports management or business major preferred