Associate Application DeveloperBookmark This
As a member of the Nuance software development team, you will be involved in the implementation of applications for enterprise firms seeking to improve their customer self-service automation. Projects involve multiple technical environments with a high level of customer interaction. You will be working in the full life cycle of projects including design/requirements, coding/programming, testing, installation, documentation, and providing maintenance and support.Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field (C.S., E.E., M.I.S., Comp Eng.) with emphasis on software/application development strongly preferred.
- 1 - 3 years’ experience in Java, HTML, ASP, XML, JSP. C/C++ an acceptable substitute for Java experience.
- Related project and programming experience preferred along with strong technical aptitude.
- Experience working with the full life cycle of projects a plus. (Design and requirements phase, coding/ programming, testing, installation and implementation, documentation, and support).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to interact successfully with customers.
- Dynamic personality and flexible attitude.
- Experience in client server applications preferred.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to succeed in a team environment.
- Willingness to travel up to 20%.
We offer a competitive compensation package; including stock options, employee stock purchase plan, 401(k), full health and welfare benefits and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our fast growing track of continuing success. Nuance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Overview:
We are reinventing the relationship between people and technology. At Nuance, we believe in the power of intelligent systems, and quite specifically what the power can do for you. Our innovations in voice, natural language understanding, reasoning and systems integration come together to create more human technology.