Associate Business Systems AnalystBookmark This
Edwards Technologies, Inc.
139 Maryland Street
El Segundo, CA
DescriptionFresh Juice Global (FJG) client software application projects. Client projects may include Windows Surface Tablet applications, digital content management and distribution system enhancements. Focus would be client requirement documentation and functional user specifications. Some project management tasks (using MS Project) may also be performed.
Business Solutions – Working with Fresh Juice Global staff and management, indentify and document client needs and opportunities for improving application development, maintenance, and support. The solutions should address high value or risk mitigation for Fresh Juice Global clients.
Business Delivery – Provide support and monitoring of the Fresh Juice Global client applications.
Working with Fresh Juice Global staff and management ensure a stable and predictable operating environment for client facing applications and systems
Working with Fresh Juice Global staff and management, and clients focus on problem identification and timely escalation and resolution.
1. Drive analysis to resolve day-to-day production issues with Fresh Juice Global client applications, data integrity, and systems.
2. Identify and estimate service needs for moderate fixes/enhancements to FJG client applications and systems.
3. Act as first and second line of contact for client application support, with primary responsibility for client deliverables including reporting.
General and Technical Responsibilities:
1. Actively participate in client meetings as required and appropriate.
2. Produce and maintain Fresh Juice Global application documentation, organized and stored in FJG's documentation library.
3. Ensure a stable and predictable operating environment for FJG's client community. Including proper problem identification, timely escalation and resolution, and thorough testing of software changes.
4. Make recommendations to solve FJG staff and management issues related to the client applications. The analysis should be performed working closely with FJG staff and management and clients so any enhancements or bug fixes are based on factual needs.
1. Take ownership of Store Intranet issues and drive problem identification and timely escalation and resolution.
2. Provide technical and business assistance, input, recommendations and training as required.
3. Develop and maintain professional development plans.
Develop and maintain effective relationships FJG staff, management and clients.
40 hours per week
$10.00 per hour