Associate IT AuditorBookmark This
Liberty Mutual Insurance
DescriptionAdvance your career at Liberty Mutual - A Fortune 100 Company! When you enter a finance and accounting position at Liberty Mutual, you willfind the same dynamic environment and challenges as within other organizations. Yet you willfind something more: an opportunity to apply your analytic and technical skills to a company renowned for its integrity and focus on developing its employees' careers. As part of our Internal Audit department, IT Audit is responsible for conducting internal audits of information systems applications. As an Associate IT Auditor, you will assist management by performing risk assessments and evaluating critical business processes. As part of our team environment, you will plan and execute audits using our customized IT audit approach. Key responsibilities include defining scope, analyzing controls, performing and reviewing test work and reporting results. Responsibilities
- Assist in the auditing of new and existing information system applications and operating environments.
- Participate on audit project teams to complete risk analysis and control evaluation for IT areas.
- Concisely and accurately communicate audit findings through work papers and detailed formal reports.
- Assist in the interpretation and communication of information to management.
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information System (MIS) or Computer Science or equivalent training
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.3
- 0-12 months related internship or work experience
- Intermediate knowledge application, operating system, and database principles
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstration of excellent communication, audit and analytical skills
In our undergraduate on-campus recruiting program, Liberty Mutual will generally not sponsor employees for permanent residency or employment based visas (including H1-B visas). Liberty Mutual is committed to equal employment opportunity. We encourage people from all backgrounds who have authorization to work in the United States to apply for employment with the Company.Benefits We recognize that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits packages and outstanding advancement opportunities. For this reason we offer a Comprehensive Benefits Plan that includes the following:
- 401K and Company paid pension plan
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Paid time-off
- Discounts on automobile and homeowner's insurance
- Discountfitness memberships
- Flexible spending accounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care coverage
- Work/Life resources
- Credit Union membership
- Employee and Dependent life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Long-term care insurance