Associate, Project Management - Individual Life ActuarialBookmark This
The Associate, Project Management position supports the management the planning and implementation of multiple projects across the Individual Life's Actuarial Departments. The position supports a project management team lead by assisting in the preparation and maintenance of project documentation including scope statements, project schedules, issues lists, meeting agendas, meeting minutes, documentation of decisions, risk plans, after action reviews, best practices and the maintenance of these project documents on an internal database. The individual could also be required to assist in the preparation of status reports for management and key stakeholders. The individual would be responsible for working with all team members on project deliverables, status of work and in scheduling meetings. At times, the individual may independently manage projects of relatively small scale.
- Bachelor’s Degree or two years relevant work experience required;
- degree in a Math/Business/Finance discipline preferred.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi task required.
- Ability to effectively work with all levels of an organization required.
- Strong interpersonal, partnering, and communications skills required.
- Proficiency in Excel and Word required, PowerPoint proficiency preferred
- LOMA exams a plus