Associate RecruiterBookmark This
We are looking for a record of success as a Recruiter in a high volume recruiting environment. Call Center experience will definitely move you to the top of the list as a qualified candidate.
In this role you will be expected to apply your skills in marketing and public relations to present Startek as the EMPLOYER OF CHOICE in the greater Mansfield, OH area. Your goal will be to produce a consistent applicant pool from which we will choose candidates to fill regular full time customer service positions.
As part of a robust recruiting team, you will lead and help accomplish recruiting goals; conduct interviews; test, rank and selects candidates; checks references; negotiate employment offers; coordinates background check/drug screening process; and conducts orientation/induction and introductory training. Plans out needs in collaboration with the Training Manager to identify classes, and the Operations Team to identify the needs of the operation to meet business goals and growth targets.
Responsible for public relations as well as branding and marketing of StarTek in the local community
Prepares and administers exempt-level offer letters
Ensures compliance with all applicable legislation.
Participates in FTE tracker calls as a part of the Recruiting Team.
Performs other duties in collaboration with the Human Resources Generalist and HR Manger to foster a team environment designed to advance the goals of the organization.
· Knowledge of Federal, State and Provincial laws regarding HR issues and employment
· Knowledge of employment, staffing and selection practices.
· Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with internal customers, external vendors, and Senior Management.
· Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or government regulations and write reports and business correspondence.
· Ability to effectively communicate and interact with all levels of personnel within the organization, including presenting information and responding to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
· Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization and to facilitate group discussions and serve as project lead as appropriate.
· Ability to plan own work, pay close attention to detail and handle multiple priorities.
· Ability to effectively market and promote StarTek in communities served.
· Ability to interpret, understand policies and relate them to others.
· Ability to use the internet and other available means as a sourcing tool.
· Ability to exercise initiative and judgment, as well as, make decisions within the scope of assigned authority.
· Associate’s Degree (AA) from a two (2) year college or university is required. Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) from a four-year college or university (Business Administration/Marketing) is preferred.
· Two (2) to three (3) years with high volume recruiting experience. Call centre/center experience preferred