Audio Eng. InternBookmark This
DescriptionLfL ltd is a new Record Company focusing on publishing and promoting works in hip hop and r&b.
We are looking for interns interested in assisting with our growth and development via enthusiasm all the while gaining insight on how an independent record company operates.
Presently our interns arent required to travel, but we are looking for permanent employees that can.
Responsibilities- Assist in aspects of audio recordings and contribute to planning
- Assist in the end-to-end process from rehearsals to outlining publishing
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished sound
- up-loading to digital distribution sites on deadlines
-extreme care with copy written/pre-copy-written materials
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver audio and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver proper sound elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Protools 11, GB, Logic 9, etc.
- Some knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment-for music video assessments