Audio EngineerBookmark This
200 Peachtree Street
DescriptionC.R.E.E.P. (Community Radio Entertaining and Empowering the People) is placing a new twist on internet radio. Our goal is to both entertain and empower an international audience through music, news, and events relevant to individuals residing within the world’s urban communities. We aim to empower our listeners financially, socially, and politically through news reports, quality programming, and diverse events while also keeping them entertained with the hottest music from every urban genre.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of audio, video and photographic communications in the C.R.E.E.P. studio.
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new audio and videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging audio
- Publish audio to the web
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver audio, videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment a plus