Audio/Visual InternBookmark This
People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals
2154 W. Sunset Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionPETA's Audio/Visual Department engages and influences the public and PETA members through our eye-catching videos for PETA U.S. and all PETA affiliates. The majority of the A/V Department's work is produced in-house and distributed online via media outlets, social-networking sites, and PETA websites as well as on television.
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and résumé to InternApplicants@PETA.org with the subject line "PETA A/V Intern Application."
ResponsibilitiesPrimary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist with production shoots, both on and off location
- Archive raw footage and edits on a daily basis
- Upload and oversee transfer of raw footage and edits
- Encode videos for Web and DVD distribution
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor
- Knowledge of animal rights issues
- Basic knowledge of A/V equipment and software
- Desire to learn more about video production
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate and work with a variety of people
- Ability to multitask and work independently