Auto Damage TraineeBookmark This
DescriptionJob Duties Responsibilities Want to work with one of the nation's fastest growing auto insurers? Not looking for a desk job? At GEICO, our Auto Damage Insurance Adjusters are the primary ambassadors of our renowned customer service and deliver on GEICO's promise "to be there."
Through our industry-leading, paid training, you'll learn the ins and outs of automobile damage to prepare you to directly assist our customers after accidents or other disasters. We'll equip you with the latest technology and all the tools you'll need to be successful. Our auto damage claims adjusters provide outstanding customer service on a daily basis by working in local drive-in locations, GEICO Auto Repair Xpress® shops and the field.
At GEICO, the opportunity for career advancement is outstanding. In fact, our associates average two promotions within the first three years! In exchange for your hard work, we offer:
* Raises and promotions based upon your performance
* Professional development opportunities through GEICO University
* Coaching and feedback to help you further develop your skills Candidate Qualifications * High school diploma or equivalent
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* Ability to attend an extensive 12-week training program that includes 4 weeks in McLean, VA
* Solid computer, grammar and multi-tasking skills, and mechanical aptitude
* Good customer service skills
* Must be able to work flexible schedules and independently
* Strong attention to detail, time management and decision-making skills
* Good driving record Training The AD Training Program is 13 weeks in length as outlined below:
AD Pre School 3 weeks Macon, GA
AD Basic 4 weeks McLean, VA
AD Post School 6 weeks Macon, GA
Basic living expenses and meals during your training will be paid by the company, as well as fares for transportation to and from the Airport (for business related travel purposes only). How To Apply Please click Apply Now to complete our online application. You will need an active e-mail address and phone number, as well as, your work and/or internship history for at least the last five years. Once you begin your application, you can save it if you need to come back later. About GEICO Driving your career. Insuring your future.
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
* 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
* Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
* Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
* Tuition reimbursement
* Associate assistance program
* Flexible spending accounts
* Business casual dress
* Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
* Associate clubs and sports teams
* Volunteer opportunities
* GEICO Federal Credit Union
* Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. Background and credit checks, hair or urine drug testing, and health assessments are required as part of our pre-employment process.