Automation TechnicianBookmark This
Associates Degree Preferred
2nd Shift- M-F 3p-11p
Overtime as required
REQUIRED Basic Qualifications (must have skills):
- Minimum of 1- 3 years experience of electrical/mechanical troubleshooting repair, and maintenance in a high speed automation environment preferred.
- Highly motivated, a good problem-solver, and able to resolve complex problems related to the manufacturing system.
- Knowledge of basic computer operations, basic math, and Windows based applications is highly desirable.
- Ability to work alternate shift schedules for extended periods, and overtime as needed to support production requirement.
Under the direction of Engineer and/or Production Supervisor, responsible for output, quality, and conformance to procedures, QS9000, and work rules for respective department assigned. Perform tasks per work instructions, set-up instructions, and PM instructions to ensure manufactured component is compliant with customer requirements.
PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES / DUTIES:
- Essential functions of job requirements are indicated in the Work, Set-up, and PM instructions. Additional duties include, but are not limited to: routine operation of production equipment, material handling of components going into the machine to include scanning of raw and finished goods, components, and assisting techs when required
- Ensure compliance with Corporate and Plant policies and procedures, per TS 16949 and ISO 14001.
- Perform routine maintenance and set up on the line with a minimum of downtime.
- Perform Housekeeping duties to ensure clean work environment.
- Support Corporate and Plant Objectives as needed, including attendance policies and dress codes.
- Possess positive motivation and willingness to work within a team based environment.
Participate in Continuous Improvement process and programs
Aerotek, headquartered in Hanover, Md., is a leading provider of technical, professional and industrial staffing services. Established in 1983, Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, the largest provider of staffing services in the U.S. Aerotek operates a network of more than 200 non-franchised offices throughout the U.S., Canada and Europe. For more information, visit Aerotek.com.