Az FSM Graduate Technical InternBookmark This
DescriptionThis is an engineering internship at a High Volume Intel Manufacturing Facility in Chandler, Arizona, starting any time during the year, a 6 month duration preferred.
Work Schedule may be compressed Front End, Back End or Regular day shift hours.
Job Description: Responsibilities may be quite diverse of an exempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or breaks from school.
You must currently be a college student in pursuit of a Master of Science or Ph.D. degree in Electrical, Chemical, Material Science, and Mechanical Engineering or in related engineering field.
Additional qualifications include:
- Strong engineering troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Good team participation skills
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable presenting issues and solutions to multiple layers of management
- Must have the permanent and unrestricted right to work in the US without sponsorship from a company
- Must have 3.0 GPA or higher
- Must have at least one semester following internship prior to graduation