Back Office Operations Product Analyst-3 - St. Louis, MO JobBookmark This
Saint Louis, MO
DescriptionJob ID: 20132210-8046
Scottrade, Inc. has a Back Office Operations Product Analyst-3 position available in Saint Louis, MO. The main purpose of this position is to be the Operations laison on the Back Office PCRT core team, be responsible for ad-hoc request for data including request for mail lists, assisting external/internal audits, and immediate requests from Operations management that are required to make business decisions.
* Analyze issues (enhancements or problems), recommend solutions, and develop the business requirements (10%).
* Be the Operations member on the BO PCRT core team. Work with IT and PMO to create timelines for improvement and maintenance projects (10%).
* Participate and guide product strategy for new features and functionalities of Back Office applications (10%).
* Ensure the success and timely completion, testing, release and support of BO PCRT changes. Maintain existing and create new business requirements documentation (10%).
* Make daily decisions regarding critical incidents (10%).
* Be the point person for all ad-hoc request for data from Operations Management. Be able to utilize BI and Back Office tools to get and analyze data, providing a clear and accurate summary to Operations management. (10%)
* Assist in Developing data analytics models, dashboards, and reports for Brokerage Management and Departments. (10%).
* Create and manage a process that allows submission of request for ad-hoc data queries, automations, and Back Office PCRTs. This process should provide valuable metrics including ROI. (5%)
* Monitor the competition and determine new features and enhancements to position competitively (5%).
* Be the laision for between Operations and Marketing for data pulls involving service level mailing. (5%)
* Assist in Evolving and maintaining a strong metrics program leveraging data from across the Back Office to understand Brokerage performance to inform and make strategic recommendations for ongoing initiative optimization (5%).
* Manage multiple projects and tasks on an ongoing basis (5%).
* Perform other duties as assigned (5%).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Knowledge of or experience with software navigation and user interfaces preferred.
* Strong understanding of Back Office platforms within the Broker/Dealer Industry.
* Strong project management skills.
* Strong understanding of the online trading history.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills. Strong presentation skills.
* Good understanding of BI tools, data analysis, and creating metrics.
* Detail oriented, while still able tofocus on the big picture. Ability to prioritize to meet deadlines.
* Ability to build working relationships among a diverse group of team members such as Legal/Compliance, IT, Marketing, Product Development and the Branch network.
* Ability to build effective relationships with outside vendors.
* Ability to prioritize work to meet dealines.
* Strong analytical skills.
* Ability to motivate others to accomplish a task.
* A passion for innovation.
* Intermediate level proficiency with Visio technical writing tool.
* Intermediate level proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
* Foster company success through a professional appearance, being courteous to customers and all Scottrade associates and by having a positive attitude.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
* 4+ years of experience in data analytics or technical business role required.
* 2-3 years experience using Back Office platforms within Broker Dealer Industry preferred.
Scottrade, Inc., an equal opportunity employer, is committed to inclusion and a diverse workforce.
Languages English – Spoken, English – Written
Location MO - St Louis