Banks/Lenders/Investors Consultant Assistant (Intern)Bookmark This
CCG & Associates Entreprises, Inc.
DescriptionCCG & Associates Consulting, LLC., is a consulting firm that works specifically with entrepreneurs and corporations. We are looking for an intern interested in working with the finance aspect of our consulting company. The intern will work with others in the company to complete research on various banks, lenders, and investors in order to help our clients finance their small businesses. It's essential that applicants for this position have excellent communication skills, demonstrate creativity, and understand the importance of attending to even the smallest details. The intern should have an entrepreneurial spirit, and a great business attitude. This internship is virtual, and the intern may work from home.
Responsibilities- Discuss current projects updates with clients.
- Communicate with pending clients
- Help find loans and financing for clients
- Contribute to the team and company production.
- Make recommendations to the COO based on your observation
Requirements- Understand how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Willing to learn
- Must have a computer
- Must be creative, and able to contribute and thoroughly explain innovative ideas to prospects and clients.
- Will report directly to the COO
- Be able to dedicate 2 hours a day (10 hours a week) to the internship
-4 references, one college instructor, one advisor/counselor, one former manager, one of your preference (if no prior work experience 5 references will be required 1 advisor/counselor, 2 professors, 2 personal)