Banquet ServersBookmark This
Doubletree by Hilton
Job Title: Banquet Server
The Hotel Group KEY 3 needs and help them in any way we can by practicing our Hospitality Culture Hospitality Greatness". Every Team Member is expected to know and use the Key 3: - SERVICE is our business. Team Members are expected to anticipate our guest’s - "Lead Us Towards
To provide superior customer service at a variety of events, by attending to guests needs through food and beverage service.MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
1. Sets up all banquet function table linens, china, silverware, glassware, and centerpieces.
2. Sets up wait/beverage stations.
3. Sets up all perishable items for banquet service such as bread, butter, and cream.
4. Serves all food and beverages to banquet guests.
5. Clears away all dishes and items used in the service of a banquet, including the linens.
6. Ensures the proper storage of all items from equipment to perishable foods.
7. Maintains work areas in a clean and orderly fashion.
8. Prepares for future banquets by folding napkins, filling condiments, and performing other duties as required.
9. Ability to know how to read and interpret a banquet event order.
10. All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Email qualified resumes to Ellen Schlifke email@example.com apply at the hotel front desk anytime.
Banquet Server- $4.00 per hour plus gratuitiesWe offer competitive salary and excellent benefits including full medical and dental, matching 401K, Premium PTO, and incentive programs! Potential for promotional opportunities to other properties such as IHG, Marriott and Hilton brands. To learn more about the company visit our web site at www.thehotelgroup.com