Boca Raton, FL
DescriptionNordstrom is a fashion specialty retailer that also operates competitively excellent restaurants and specialty coffee bars in our stores. Our business is founded on a simple idea: offer each customer the best possible service, quality, value and selection. We are looking for talentedbaristas to contribute top tier performances in the food and beverage arena. Our operations are fast paced, high quality and customer service focused. We are dedicated to hiring outstanding individuals who share our passion for serving customers and preparing quality food and beverages. Our people and their commitment to customer service are what set us apart. We believe in empowering you to make great decisions and to take care of your customers and career. The opportunities are endless.
The ideal barista is motivated, outgoing and committed to providing outstanding customer service every day. Nordstrom's baristas are enthusiastic about producing excellent specialty coffee beverages while working in a fun, fast-paced environment Responsibilities
- Deliver exceptional customer service to all customers who walk through our doors
- Be knowledgeable and enthusiastic about coffee, tea and drink preparation and products
- Prepare and serve beverages and food items consistently by adhering to all recipe standards
- Assist with setup, cleanup, stock work and handling of food items
- Taste all drip coffee and espresso to ensure it meets Nordstrom standards
- Minimum of 1 year experience in food service/hospitality desired, but not required
- Customer service focused and solution oriented
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customers and coworkers
- Must enjoy and be able to succeed in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong math and written communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and store needs
- Food handler's card may be required according to local and or state regulations. CaliforniaApplicants: A California Food Handler Card is required for all foodservice employees who prepare, store or serve food at restaurants/coffee bars in California.