Beauty PR InternshipBookmark This
Fournier PR + Consulting
Upper East Side
DescriptionFournier PR + Consulting, a public relations firm that specializes in luxury European beauty brands, is seeking Spring 2013 and Summer 2013 Interns. Applicants should have a strong interest in beauty, be hardworking, and above all be willing to learn!
Interns will gain experience in all aspects of the industry and have the opportunity to support the team in event coordination, creation of media lists, launching of new products, as well as Award Show/Premiere coverage.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with coordination of account press, mailings, and distribution
- Track the sending of client samples/products
- Assist with coordinating all events as well as press appointments
- Assist in strategic planning of new product launches
- Oversee product closet
- Create/Manage Media Lists
- Assist on Event Days as needed
RequirementsYou need to have amazing computer, social media, phone, and writing skills.
We think it should go without saying, but you should be a bit of a beauty junkie.
**You don’t need to be a student, but you can get credit if you are.**